Background Info of Vagabund Moto :
A motorcycle can not stand still, the movement is in its nature. Vagabund Moto is dedicated to reinterpreting this timeless transport method, as it is unique in aesthetics and performance. We don’t reinvent the wheel, but we think about it again.
“We‘re not reinventing the wheel, but we‘re rethinking it.”
Our projects will never be forced into a form such as a café racer, scrambler, tracker, brat, chopper or bobber. These are only recommendations, ready to be broken. We see the motorcycle as a state of being because it transcends class and status as no other vehicle does. These high octane pieces are handmade in a workshop in northern Graz, Austria. You can find them all over the world. However, you can never fully own them, because a true vagabond belongs to the road forever.
About Vagabund’s V03 BMW R100R 1993
Vagabund Moto an Austrian motorcycle customizers present their impressive new Vagabund’s V03 BMW R100R. The result is a beautiful motorcycle, which is great to look at and great to ride, fusing the concepts of a café racer and a scrambler. Looking like a vintage bike, Vagabund Moto succeeded in creating a beautiful mix of old and new, adding some great futuristic details, modern lights and more to the bike.
What modifications are made and what parts are used?
- 100% street-legal in Austria
- Completely new designed and welded rear frame
- Original R100R wheels, knocked down, powder-coated with new stainless spokes
- Exhaust system: Modified R100R pre-silencer with “DanMoto” muffer
- Handmade aluminum headlight-housing with integrated “Motogadget” motoscope mini and warning lights
- CNC-milled fork brace
- 70mm reduced front fork
- Shortened “LSL” handlebar
- “Spiegler” brake master cylinder, clutch lever and custom made switch housings and handlebar integrated push buttons
- Cleaned R80RT fuel tank
- Handmade aluminum rear end with integrated LED tail-light
- “Continental” TKC80 tires
- New wiring harness, lithium-ion battery etc.
- Front turn signals: “Motogadget” m-blaze disc
- Custom-made license plate holder with integrated “Motogadget” m-blaze pin turn signals
- Custom-made seamless leather seat
- “LSL” footrests
- Serviced and black painted engine
- Custom-made mirror mount
To talk about Vagabund’s project, specs, pricing or cooperation just contact us. Or start the journey:
+43 676 5066652 | email@example.com | 8051 Graz/Austria
Follow the Builder:
- HONDA FMX 650 by Toma Customs
- BMW R80 Bobber by Toma Customs
- Mash TT 40 ‘LA GITANE’ by XTR
- Macco Motor’s ‘Chimera’ Honda CB750 SuperSport
- DI TRAVERSO by XTR Pepo