DIY SCRAMBLER DUCATI MOTOKIT:
Bad Winners Custom Motorcycle’s “DIY Scrambler Ducati MotoKit” is available as a complete kit or as a separate part for those who want their own Ducati Scrambler. The MotoKit fits all Ducati Scrambler from 2015 to 2019. All parts are handmade, built up in France which has a history of craftsmanship and famous for its fine food.
The main benefit of this kit is that You do not need to cut down the sub-frame or need to do any other changes. Your bike stays original and if you want to reverse, no problem, it comes back to what it was! moreover, you don’t even need to be an expert to transform your bike.
Bad Winners created a special aluminium crafted fuel tank with ‘Fiberglass or carbon fiber cover’, and custom black mat Side panel. An Sc-Project exhaust and K&N Air filters High Flow capacity added the right sound whilst a Tail unit with leather seat and Motogadget M-Blaze Trunsignals set off the look.
DIY SCRAMBLER DUCATI MOTOKIT PRICE:
DUCATI MOTOKIT FROM €3,890 NET.
DIY SCRAMBLER DUCATI MOTOKIT INCLUDES:
- Tail unit with leather seat included (fiberglass or carbon fiber)
- Aluminium Fuel tank with approx. 8 liters fuel capacity (You can use the stock fuel pump of your original gas tank)
- 1x Fiberglass or carbon fiber cover tank
- 2x Side panel black mat under the seat
- 2x Side panel black mat under the tank
- 1x K&N Air filters High Flow capacity
- 1x SC-Project full exhaust system 2in1 stainless steel
- 2x Ducabike Monoposto rear set with muffler bracket
- 1x Gilles Tooling Flat Tracker Risers
- 1x Aluminium number plate holder
- 1x Number plate light
- 4x Motogadget M-Blaze Trunsignals
- 2x CNC Aluminium bracket for front turn signals
- 1x Antigravity Lithium-Ion Battery Small case 8 CELL
- All hardware parts
- Manual + Video Tutorial
- All parts are painted and/or powder-coated
*Not included in the kit are 17inch front wheel, tires, front mudguard.
If you need more info please visit: Bad Winners Custom Motorcycles
- Builder Name: Bad Winner Customs
- Website: Badwinners.com
- Address: 151 Avenue Jean Jaurès, 75019 Paris, France
- Social Media: Instagram | Facebook
Also, check out:
- TVS Raider 125 – A Perfect Daily Commuter Bike
- What Kind Of Luggage You Can Carry On A Cafe Racer?
- Evolution of Cafe Racer Motorcycle